Skip to content
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Tickets booked online cannot be changed / altered / transferred or cancelled
- As per policy we do not cancel/refund/change any ticket once booked online. This no refund/no change/no cancellation policy is implemented without any exception. No such request will be entertained.
- Booking will be valid only for the date of visit chosen by you during the online transaction and shall remain valid till the closing time on that date.
- Ticket is valid on the date of issue for one-time entry only.
- It is mandatory to carry the Email confirmation of e – ticket to the ticket counter to avail entry.
- E-Ticket will be verified at the special ticket counter and after verification, Entry ticket will be allotted to the guests.
- Please Carry Id Proof of the person in whose name booking is made. You will be asked to produce the same at entry point.
- While purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details. No change information or refund is possible once the ticket is booked.